- An attractive salary package
- Work environment in an International Group
- Career potential development
The European Wipers R&D department of Federal-Mogul, based in Aubange (Belgium), recruits an Application Engineer.
- Responsible for analyzing customers’ needs and determining modifications and changes needed to fulfill customers’ product requirements.
- Reviews, discusses and interprets customers’ product requirements.
- Compares, analyzes and determines if existing products can meet customers’ needs.
- Prepares technical solutions proposals to present to customers.
- Follows all technical aspects of European projects from concept to production with CAD designers, test engineers, quality engineers, suppliers and customers.
- Mechanical Engineer or associated Engineer level or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in automotive company is a must
- Knowledge in wiper products is a plus
- Language skills: fluent in English and German. French is a plus.
- Strong project management and communication (with customers and suppliers) skills
- Good relationships and team spirit
- High understanding of customer needs and production constraints
- Ability of multiple projects and stress management
- IT skills: MS Office, MS Project, knowledge of CATIA CAD will be a plus
- Flexible in term of travelling
Laurence Libois, HR Manager